Sunday, September 19, 2010


Mengele exited his laboratory early today and instructed me to lock the doors to his precious institute. He had left his large, brown notebeook on the metal bench, alongside a able of medical implements. I opened the front cover and was shocked by my discovery. Pages were filled with his illegible hand-writing alongside detailed images. The pictures reminded me of all the experiments that he had conducted on patients, both physical and psychological. I will list them:
·        experiments performed on patients without using anesthetic
·        transfusions of blood from one twin to another
·        isolation endurance
·        reactions to various stimuli
·        injections with lethal germs
·        sex change operations
·        removal of vital organs and limbs
·        incestuous impregnations
·        injections of chemicals into the eye in attempts to change eye colour
·        alternative sterilization methods

No comments:

Post a Comment