Sunday, September 19, 2010


I noticed something today, something very interesting. Mengele claims that he performs his experiments under the name of science. I used to believe his lies. His facial expressions when dissecting children’s’ bodies is  of such curiosity. I once caught him smiling. I was always under the impression that he was crazy about science, however, the man is crazy about power. He is so caught up in his inhumane experiments that his behaviour disguists me. He is working on a new project; the creation of conjoined twins. He’s been toying with the idea for weeks now but he has finally put his plans into motion. For days now he has participated in the sorting of arrivals. Yesterday, he managed to obtain 14 pairs of Gypsy twins. He was in a delightful mood. Mengele introduced himself as Uncle Mengele to a pair of the twins and led them into his operation room. He instructed me to record his observations. He put the children to sleep and operated upon them without using anesthetic and attempted to attach the children at the spines. Their wounds were raw and today they have begun to fester. Mengele’s experiement has failed and is killing them this afternoon. My job is to transport them to his private laboratory next to the Auschwitz gas chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment